Tuesday, April 19, 2011

DonP The Beat God's 1st Post

Whats up yall... If u dont know me... I go by the name Don-P aka Donpbeats aka Don-P the beat God aka Donptrillville aka / aka / / lol... Im starting this blog to help producers make the most of there talents on south beach just kiddin lol.. But to help producers excel in the beat making process and to talk about crazy things that I like to talk about also... Revealing secrets of some of the great producers ive been around and also revealing some of my secrets of the industry and whats hot whats not whats new and who's gonna flop...(that rymed by the way) I know most people say they tell it like it is, but if u do your research on me I really do that... I will also take you through my day to day business and moves that I make on a daily to give you a first hand look on what I'm thinking everyday, how I deal with adversity and obsticles, and how I'm actually making money in this music industry which is suppositly "struggling at the time" psssss we"ll get to that later... But feel free to follow and join me as I take u on the journey of Don-P Beats aka The Beat God... You can also follow me on Twitter @Donpbeats

No comments:

Post a Comment